How do I Apply?
You can apply to our programmes by any of the following methods:
- Purchase a form from the University's main campus (Agbogba Junction), North Legon and City Campus (St. Paul's Lutheran School, Adjacent GBC - Kanda)
- Apply online by visiting the following link: Apply Online
What is the cost of Admission Forms?
The cost for our admission forms are as follows:
- GH¢100 for Undergraduate
- GH¢150 for Postgraduate students foreign or local students
- GH¢150 for LL.B Law local students and $100 for foreign students
- GH¢100 for International Student applying with Online
- GH¢100 for Diploma in IT
- GH¢100 for Certificate Programme
- GH¢150 for BSc. Nursing Local Students and $100 for Foreign Students
When do I hear from WIUC-GHANA after I apply?
We work on a different basis for admission, so once your application is complete; we will review it and make a decision. You will also receive a phone call and/or SMS from us
What is the tuition fee?
Fees for local and foreign students vary. Please, Click here for the fees structure
How many semesters does the institution have in a year?
The university has two semesters in a year:
- August to December
- January to May
Where is the university located?
The university’s main campus is located at North Legon, Agbogba junction. We also have a City campus at the St. Paul Lutheran School located by the Ghana broadcasting Corporation (GBC). The City Campus is for the undergraduate students in the Evening School.