The Wisconsin Journal is a blind peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary journal published annually by Wisconsin International University College, Ghana.
The journal accepts for publication original researched articles not published anywhere else before, in the form of: case studies, book reviews, action research, conference papers, monographs, position papers and other scholarly work in all disciplines that adds to the body of knowledge.
1. Only unpublished previous work is admissible.
2. The Wisconsin Journal has a policy of anonymous review. Manuscripts should not include authors’ names, institutional affiliations, contact information, or any clues to their identity in the text itself. However, a cover page with the author's full name and contact details should be supplied for correspondence purposes.
1. The Wisconsin Journal follows the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 6th Edition. A general section (pp.283-320) covers manuscript preparation.
2. The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must include keywords.
3. Double-space all parts of the manuscript, including text, heading, abstract, references and tables.
4. Use Microsoft Word and Times New Roman, 12-point font size throughout.
5. The reference list must include all works cited in the text.
6. Taken together, abstract, text, reference, tables, figures and any appendices should not be more than 30 manuscript pages.
7. Proofs will be sent to authors for correction, but must be returned within 72 hours of receipt to assure publication in the next issue.
8. Initial submission of article(s) should include three (3) hard copies for review.
Manuscripts should be submitted to:
Wisconsin International University College, Ghana
P.O. Box, LG 751
Legon - ACCRA
Soft copy manuscripts should also be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com